Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
Your customers are in the driver's seat. They are demanding greater contact channel choice, flexible and responsive customer service options and stronger customer relationships. Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) helps you provide a positive customer experience through a suite of cloud-based multimedia contact center tools.
Some features of CCaaS:
- Cost efficiency - pay for what you need, when you need it. CCaaS lets you easily scale to meet temporary demand without overwhelming your IT environment. There’s no need to build out a large infrastructure for seasonal or one-time peaks. With an affordable monthly operational cost rather than big upfront payments, your valuable capital can be put to work in your most important opportunities.
- Faster implementation - get your contact center up and running in a fraction of the time of a traditional call center. CCaaS deployments do not rely on large infrastructure build-outs and can often be operating effectively and producing results within a few days.
- User-friendly control - CCaaS tools are easy and intuitive for end users. With the complexities of the environment pushed into the cloud, they are also easy for your business to control. New agents become productive faster so your contact center can have ongoing success.
- Continuously updated security - CCaaS environments were designed with secure access needs in mind. Leverage existing PCI and HIPPA compliant cloud infrastructure instead of building it into your environment. Hosted offerings consistently provide companies with more up-to-date security standards than premise-based environments.
- Flexible deployment - CCaaS solutions allow agents to be full contact center participants no matter where they are. At-home agents or remote offices get full contact center functionality – including call recording, WFM, and desktop. This flexibility gives your contact center an efficient disaster recovery plan based on remote agent access.
- Built-in reliability - utilize existing geographically dispersed state-of-the-art data centers without having to build your own. CCaaS providers have heavily invested in robust and highly available solutions that you can take advantage of now and in the future. You’ll get less disruption and more up-time to keep your business running when it matters most.
Stratacore can help to bring clarity to this rapidly evolving, but highly fragmented and competitive marketplace to ensure you get the best provider and solution for your specific needs.