Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Today’s threat landscape is constantly evolving. Companies need to treat information security as a business management issue with equal emphasis on people, process and technology.
As the technology needs of businesses continue to increase, so do the potential vulnerabilities and entry points into critical business systems. In order to deal with these persistent threats, organizations need to implement advanced security testing policies, because waiting until an attack has started can mean the difference between a small issue and a true crisis.
A Cyber Security Risk Assessment, will help organizations:
- Determine scope of systems and assets supporting key lines of business or processes
- Identify related systems, assets, regulatory requirements and/or compliance mandates
- Identify threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood that harms will occur
- Benchmark business practices
- Prioritize remediation steps in an effective plan based on your company’s specific goals, budgets and timelines
For more information on cyber security risk assessments, here is a fact sheet we put together.