We would like to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you to our valued clients and partners for your trust and support. 2017 was a great year and we completed nearly 500 client projects.
Below is a brief summary of seven notable accomplishments. As always, it’s our goal to help our clients save time, money, identify best practices and avoid potholes along the journey.
Here’s seven highlights:
- We helped one of the world’s largest satellite companies secure diverse fiber routes to their ground stations located in remote international locations.
- Sourced redundant wave backbones and IP transit solutions across two continents for one of the world’s largest security software companies.
- Renegotiated a bad agreement mid-term, (while 18 months remained on the contract), and saved the customer over $50,000/mo.
- Navigated China’s IT infrastructure and connectivity marketplace and found our client a niche provider that they never knew existed.
- Helped a large Seattle-based retailer negotiate a portability clause to enable the client to shift spend between data center and managed public clouds.
- Worked with a large hospital chain to connect all their locations with fiber and diverse microwave links.
- Transitioned a customer to a fully-managed, PCI-compliant, private-public hybrid cloud solution to support their globally distributed mission critical payment applications.
As everyone knows, our industry is constantly changing. We make it our goal to surpass expectations as your trusted broker, consultant, and advocate for all things cloud, data center, connectivity and cybersecurity. Thank you for your confidence as we continue to expand our global reach, cultivate new partners, and increase our product knowledge. We are committed to embracing new technologies to satisfy our clients’ needs today, and more importantly, tomorrow.
Best wishes to you and your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
-Aaron & The StrataCore Team