Everyone's talking about blockchain’s untapped potential. Its touted benefits may include lower cost, risk, and capital requirements, faster transactions, more transparency and reliability, improved privacy, and unparalleled security, to name a few.
Blockchain technology is being applied in wide range of areas: Banks can use blockchain to make secure, low-cost, and faster transactions. Beyond financial transactions, blockchain technology can be used to put proof of existence of all legal documents, health records, and loyalty payments in the music industry, notary, and private securities.
Learn more about the practical applications of this technology and how it can be applied to business operations from a panel of experts discussing the following topics:
- What is blockchain?
- How does it solve specific business problems & which industries are finding successful use cases?
- Cybersecurity benefits surrounding blockchain
- Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) - how is it engineered from a technical & strategic perspective?
- Pros\cons of a blockchain driven framework
- How are the different Open Source projects being utilized today (Etherium vs HyperLedger)?
- AI & blockchain - is there a symbiotic relationship?
- Future of blockchain and what lies ahead?
To see more use cases from our partners, BlockCypher and IBM, here are more blockchain resources.