We hope your holidays were filled with joy and that you’re ready for 2020. As we embark on the new year, we’d like to take a moment and reflect on key accomplishments from 2019. Last year, we worked on more than 600 projects - below are 10 notable accomplishments worth sharing:
- Helped a top internet data analytics company identify and evaluate Bare Metal Cloud options with scalable CPUs & Managed Hadoop.
- Evaluated, negotiated and sourced the optimal Managed Security Service for the world’s leading premium ad management platform.
- Helped one of the world’s largest creators and distributors of award-winning imagery replace their on-premise Unified Communications and Contact Center stacks with globally-deployed UCaaS & CCaaS that included the premier Salesforce integrated solution.
- Evaluated and brokered two Cybersecurity Risk Assessments and a vCISO for one of the fastest growing gig-economy companies that supports services in over 34,000 cities around the world.
- Performed a detailed assessment to determine capability and cost for Voice services in every country in Africa.
- Replaced an expensive MPLS network with a global SD-WAN solution that solved for connectivity and application performance issues in hard-to-reach and geopolitically difficult locations.
- Identified and sourced a detailed Network Segmentation and Modernization project that included documentation and implementation.
- Saved 40% for one of the largest health insurance companies by transitioning them to a StrataCore provider that supports Microsoft Teams voice services on a per-trunk billing model vs. the per-user model from Microsoft.
- Helped one of the northwest’s largest technology companies decommission over 100 racks across multiple datacenters and got our client paid $500,000 for their used gear.
- And last, but not least, the Puget Sound Business Journal officially recognized StrataCore as the 3rd best small business to work for in the State of Washington.
I want to take this moment to let everyone know that we appreciate our relationship and want to thank you for the opportunity to work together.
We truly enjoy helping companies transform their legacy systems to next generation services.
Looking forward to a great 2020!
-Aaron and Team StrataCore
If you haven’t seen it yet, here's a short video explaining why our clients work with us.
CommentsCurrently, there are no comments. Be the first to post one!