2020. What a year. So many unique challenges and opportunities. Before I highlight our Top Ten 2020 projects, I’d like to share one of my favorite quotes as I believe it’s a good reminder for myself and for all of us: “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – MLK.
With this in mind, I’d like to give a special thanks to my team and all of our clients and suppliers. This year has seen its challenges, many of which continue, and through it all we stayed focused, driven and connected. And let’s be honest, it’s been tough. I’ve missed seeing everyone in person. I’ve missed our conversations. We’ve lost loved ones and we’ve felt the exhaustion of loneliness. But through it all we continue to do what needs to be done. And for that I am thankful. So with the somber awareness of our challenges and also maintaining an optimistic vision of our future, I’d like to share our Top Ten projects from 2020.
- We identified $6 million in annual savings and helped a leading high-security communications company streamline their processing of over 1,500 monthly telecom invoices using a market-leading Telecom Expense Management solution.
- Negotiated and brokered a comprehensive vCISO solution that provides ongoing strategic executive engagement, and tactical execution on security initiatives for a leading media technology company.
- Helped one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies evaluate options to move their most difficult legacy workloads to new datacenter and cloud infrastructure.
- Evaluated, negotiated and sourced advanced Managed Security Services to safeguard critical infrastructure across thousands of locked down, high-security locations.
- Helped a local credit union replace their on-premise Unified Communications and Contact Center stacks with cloud-deployed UCaaS & CCaaS that enabled their in-house technology and business teams to have much greater administrative control, analytics, and advanced capabilities.
- Negotiated 3 months free service and 30% monthly savings, mid-contract, for a major global retailer whose business was severely impacted during the COVID shutdown.
- Designed and sourced a global, managed SD-WAN solution that reduced costs, billing workload and improved performance for a pharmaceutical company with over 17,000 employees and 150 worldwide locations.
- Found a fully dedicated, outsourced, Tier 1 NOCaaS for a top gaming company that relieved their SRE team of the 24x7, on-call burden of triaging alerts and incidents from their hybrid cloud webservices.
- Completed advanced negotiations for one of the world’s largest infrastructure software companies and renewal of their globally distributed, hosted UC and CC delivering a savings of over 48%.
- And last, but not least, both the Puget Sound Business Journal and Seattle Magazine officially recognized StrataCore as one of the best small businesses to work for in the State of Washington.
I want to take this moment to express my appreciation and thank everyone for the opportunity to work together.
Looking forward to a great 2021!
-Aaron and Team StrataCore
CommentsCurrently, there are no comments. Be the first to post one!